Registered Massage Therapist
Rebecca Clair spent 15 years as a Europe-based chef before returning to school to pursue a new career as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Having contemplated this change in direction for several years, she felt assured in her decision as she volunteered at Haley Rehab while attending classes.
During this time, she quickly realized the difference therapists make in their clients’ lives. This motivated her to become a permanent part of Haley Rehab’s team where she could contribute to their commitment to helping people maximize their well-being.
Graduating with honours from the Massage Therapy program at Everest College was just the beginning for Rebecca. She is dedicated to continued learning about therapeutic techniques and specializations so she can always provide her clients with the best quality therapy.
- Klose Upper Extremity Lymphedema Therapy Certification
- Jobst Elvarex Lymphedema Garment Fitter Certification
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Klose Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
- International Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Ottawa)
- Thai massage (Costa Rica)
- Visceral Manipulation (Centre for Continuing Education in Osteopathy- Toronto)
- Craniosacral Techniques and Applications Levels 1&2 (School of Structural Therapy- Ottawa)
WHERE I STUDIED
- Massage Therapy Program, Everest College, Ottawa, 2014
- Culinary Certification, Bruges, Belgium, 1999
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Registered Massage Therapist Association of Ontario
Monday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am - 7:00pm