Suzanne’s (Suzy) significant managerial experience in the retirement sector exposed her to many areas of healthcare, particularly rehabilitation of the body. Suzanne pursued studies in that field and, in 2017, completed the inaugural two-year Occupational and Physiotherapy Assistant program at Algonquin College. Graduating with honours, Suzanne also received the Changemaker Award from the Board of Governors for achieving outstanding success as well as for facilitating meaningful change in the bold pursuit of a better future. She enjoys working with people, cultivating relationships, and collaborating as a team. She is happy to have found a home at Haley Rehab.
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, 2017
WHERE I STUDIED
- Occupational & Physiotherapy Assistant, Algonquin College, 2017
- Complete Lymphedema Certification, Academy of Lymphatic Studies, 2017
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Mount Saint Vincent University, 2000
- Changemaker Award, Algonquin College Board of Governors, 2017