Our Approach to Your Wellness
Haley Rehab is one of a kind. We are proud to be one of the few physiotherapy clinics in Canada that
specializes in lymphedema management and cancer rehabilitation, with combined experience of 75 years’ service
in this field. Our talented team has expertise in physiotherapy, massage therapy, nursing and wound care, and many of our therapists are lymphedema-certified. As well as being specialists in cancer rehab, we help
people of all ages regain well-being for many other health conditions.
At Haley Rehab, we offer a range of services to help you get back to the best quality
of life possible.
We are passionate about your wellness. Our goal is for you to get back to doing the things you love, with the
best quality of life possible.
- Our approach starts with seeing you as a whole person. We want to get to know who you are and what makes you
tick, as well as understanding the root causes of what may be holding you back from doing what you love.
By seeing you as a whole person, we get a clearer picture of your goals for wellness and can develop a
treatment plan to help you achieve the best quality of life possible.
- Our therapy is holistic and collaborative and we have the expertise to combine treatment approaches that best
meet your individual needs.
- Our skilled team is committed to continuous learning, to provide you with the most up-to-date, evidence-based
- We are strong believers in preventive care and take a proactive approach to identify and head off issues
before they become problems.
At Haley Rehab, we offer a range of services to help you achieve the best quality of life possible.
- As specialists in lymphedema risk reduction/management and cancer rehab, we offer: pre-operative assessment
and proactive care; therapy to help manage the side effects of treatment, reduce pain and dysfunction, and
increase mobility; scar work; therapy following breast reconstruction; and lymphedema risk reduction, management, and
- Our experienced team provides combined therapies to manage the effects of accident, injury, disability or
chronic disease; including primary lymphedema, deep-vein thrombosis, or venous insufficiency.
- We offer palliative care therapy to help improve quality of life for people facing chronic illness. Our
approach is to offer compassionate palliative care at all stages of disease, including advanced stage and at
the end of life.
Therapy at Haley Rehab begins with a detailed whole-person assessment followed by a tailor-made treatment
plan. We work with you to help you achieve your goals for wellness. Above all, we see you as an individual and
will treat you with respect, compassion and care.
Our goal is for you to get back to doing the things you love, with the best quality of life possible. To learn
more about Haley Rehab, or to schedule an initial assessment, call us at 613-422-5061. No referral is
required. Contact us today to see how Haley Rehab can help you achieve wellness.
- You’ll be treated in a one-on-one environment, in a private room.
- Your schedule and needs take priority. We vary our treatment and time to your needs. If you need more time, we
can book longer appointments.
- We value and respect your time and will do our best to stay on time.