Abbey is excited to be part of a cancer rehab team and learn as much as she can from Haley Rehab’s specialized clinic environment. She is currently attending Queen’s University and studying kinesiology in hopes of pursuing studies in physiotherapy. Abbey has a passion about sports and loves seeing clients working towards getting back to doing the things they love!
Patient Care Coordinator
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- DELF - French language certificate (level B2)
- Paul Wright Front Desk Manager Certified
WHERE I STUDIED
- Hon. BSc Kinesiology Candidate, Queens University, 2023
- English, French (fluently bilingual)