Nancy Fleming began her rehab career in 2011 as a Registered Massage Therapist working with athletic injuries. Her passion for helping patients on their journey to health and wellness carried over for the past 9 years. As a new opportunity presented itself to learn new skills and advance her client-centered approach, she enthusiastically transitioned to the role of a Physiotherapy Assistant. In her down time, she has been an active runner for 40 years and participated in an Ironman Triathlon. She is excited to incorporate her knowledge and experience to help bring interdisciplinary care to the patients at Haley Rehab. She looks forward to embarking on this new journey together to help you reach your fullest potential.
- CSMTA Advanced Sport Massage
- Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certification (Enrolled)
- Registered Massage Therapist
WHERE I STUDIED
- Trillium College for Massage Therapy, Kingston, Ontario
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia (CMBTC)