What does ADP funding cover?If you have a diagnosis of primary or secondary lymphedema, ADP will cover 75% of the cost of your compression garment, including Solaris, and compression pumps.
Who can apply?You are eligible to apply for ADP funding if:
- You have a diagnosis of lymphedema and require a garment for a minimum of six months of regular daily use; AND
- You are a permanent resident of Ontario with a valid health card.
How do I apply?To apply, you need to complete the Application for Funding Pressure Modification form. This form requires four signatures:
- Physician who holds a certificate and is registered in one of the following areas:
- Vascular Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Gynecological Oncology
- General Practitioner in Oncology
- General Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- A registered physiotherapist certified in manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) massage.A physiotherapist will assess your condition by taking a medical history and circumference measurements of your affected area(s). She will also take the time to educate you in lymphedema risk reduction practices and inform you about applying for ADP funding. Haley Rehab’s physiotherapists are all certified in MLD massage and can provide you with this service.
- ADP Vendor.We have partnered with Certicare, who have been in the business of fitting lymphedema clients with compression garments since 1993. Certicare will verify all signatures collected, to ensure that they meet ADP’s requirements. If a signature does not meet ADP’s requirements, Certicare will contact you to explain why and will also return the forms to you.